Nuffnang

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Back to Where....

Whoo~ I'm back! Not that it makes a difference =p. I miss blogging. The place where you can crap out anything you want and no one gives a damn whether it's funny or not.

So anyway, there was a few things that made me wanna start blogging again. I know it may sound ridiculous, but today i had one of the best laughs in weeks (not that i'm a sober but i was dreading over exams, mind you). I was feasting over delicious seafood noodles when suddenly a huge fly with two big round bloodshot eyes flew in. It's really really huge, made a havoc. So it flew 'around' us and landed on my chin first, i sorta exaggerated about disease and all. Then it flew over to my mom, twirled around her and landed on her nose while she was feasting on a really huge and delicious prawn. It made a twitch and crunch her face. I can't describe how hilarious that was. It was one of the moments when i wished i had the camera with me. Then i can spread it all over you-tube. Usually a good laugh lasts less than a minute, and ends with a smile. Mine lasted more than two minues and ended with a stomach ache. Plus i got everyone really irritated, and i was asked to clear the plates (hmphs!) I did not know laughing was a crime and required a punishment. So it's true that a joke requires someone to be ridiculed. At that time i thought of blogging about it, but felt kinda lazy to renew everything. Then a friend called to ask about blogspot. Argh...screw it! Just start blogging again for old time's sake. Ohh well, at least now i'll get a little more occupied online than just chatting...

Note: May 27 - It was a buggy bug day where flies attacked and spiders leaped from one end of the tv set to another.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: