Nuffnang

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pinch of Memories

Chantal Kreviazuk - Baby Before You

Aights aights. I just came back from Leo Leadership Camp a few days ago. It was a bomb!!! Met so many new friends whom were in the same school as I am but never actually "met". Had plenty of touching moments during camp. Some lifetime experiences. Overall it's pretty friggin awesome! I see that some of em found my blog, so decided to take some initiative to update again. Actually have loads to blog about but I'm feeling so darn lazy. But I felt my ass being kicked when I saw that they actually found my blog. So yeah... will keep posting. Haven't got pictures yet, so i'll post them soon.

To lynne, yes hun, there will be more sessions to come xD
Thanks Jun for encouraging me to go for LLC, but I'm still mad at chu!!!

I shall blog all about it some other day cause I'm so friggin tired from all the activities today... Till then, I will try my best to revive my really really really DEAD blog!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: