Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Burnout



Spent 12 hours at Sunway's THOL.
That's the fancy library.
And that's definitely a RECORD!
If I made 5 bucks for every hour spent there,
I could afford the entire Redang trip in a week.
Which I'm struggling to save up for.
Stress is making me fat.
I've been eating burgers, hotdogs, Snicker bar, chocolate, hashbrowns, bread, more burgers, more chocolates, and rice rice rice.
OMG I'm gonna give everyone an eye-sore come June at Redang.
Eeeek. I need to be on a diet before my ass explodes!

*Yawns*

I'm so exhausted.
So much, to the extent that I just wanna give up.
But I can't.
Damn it. FML already.
Reading strangers' misfortune on FMyLife.com entertains me.
I'm so sadistic!
Makes me think, "Maybe my life doesn't suck that much..."
Omg. Shoot me already xD

Anyhoo... I'm not supposed to be blogging right now.
Back to mental torture.
I NEED SLEEP!

And I shall declare...

A HIATUS
again :D


2 comments:

Mun Wai said...

Haha! Big arse! I shall see a not-so-thin stephet in redang. Flabby arms and stomach! XD!

Nooo! Not a hiatus again! Haha! And spending 12 hours in sunway library is beyond sanity! My record is up to max 7 hours only!

| stephay | said...

*Gasp!* U're so mean! I'm so gonna work out and make u nose bleed over my hott bodeh!! Lol.

I know right? All the effort gone to waste. Screwed up my papers anyway...

With or without a declaration of a hiatus, no difference. The blog is still somehow abandoned.... Sobs....