Nuffnang

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Empty Caresses In Darkness


Just when I thought I'm lost & all alone, people amaze me.
I've been burrying myself in work, hoping to cut off...
Except occasional meet ups, just so that I'm not completely outta it.
I'm glad those little moments, amazed me.
I'm glad to know that no matter how some may seem busy with their lives,
I can always buzz em up whenever...
And I'm super glad I've finally found someone who's in a similar situation as I am.
We're never alone. We just gotta find someone to relate to.
Then, help each other out...

And I'm glad I always have You.
You'll never forsake me.
You're always there.
Through thick and thin,
I can always turn around,
to find you there...
With hands stretched out wide,
so I could fall in your arms.

Through tough times...
Self-induced or not...
You need people to constantly remind you...
You're not alone.

No comments: