Nuffnang

Monday, August 21, 2006

No pinch, no satisfaction

Somehow whenever there's sale, there's depression. Funny-eh? Went to the mall today. Was so depressing I tell ya'! The problem is either "no size" or "no stock" or "puu, that's friggin hideous!". Walked for 6 hours and all i bought was a top and 2 brassiere. Everything seem so short-listed. So not satisfied with today's trip. I didnt spend much. Was suppose to splash as much as i can, but nothing... i emphasize... NOTHING was worth splashing on. Even the top aint close to being splashED. Was only 25 bucks. How ironic! My dad bought more clothes than i did. Everyone bought more clothes than i did. Sometimes i just hate it that i'm picky and fussy. I need a personal designer!!

It's not that i love expensive stuff. I dont mind purchasing a top at RM9.99 or less, as long as it's gorgeous and totally fits me, then i'm delighted! Oh, found out today that i CANT wear colared tops! Sucky aint it? I look so... Nerdy. And slightly boyish since my hair is short! Today was a total disaster! Usually, i buy a lot! Plus, it's sale sale sale! Everything is at least 20% off! But i must say, the selections are horribly pathetic. So i guess that's why it's called a SALE. It's obviously a give-and-take. Hate it. I couldnt find a proper strappy heels and casual sandals! To me, everything seem so... LA-LA.

I think i need some time off from ANTopModel, PRunway and Channel-V's fashion week. Or, just run butt-naked for all i care. Another note to self: Trial's closing in with SEJARAH PAPER the first to sit... Not to mention PMR in less than 48 days! I'm doomed...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: