Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sniffes...

Forgot to post about this: Was really interested in Calvin Klein's new summer perfume. It's called Euphoria Blossom, and it smells heavenly! Price aint so heavenly though! It's RM 216 for 500ml, RM135 (around there) for the 300ml. Even the bottle looks great.




















Really wanted it! But too me it was way too expensive. I know, i know, they're all around that price. It's just that I'm not willing to spend so much on something that i can live without, even though it's my parents' money. If possible, i might ask my dad to buy it from KLIA which is duty free and he has a special 10% off. Even so, it still cost too much for me to handle *sighs* Well, off to study sejarah! Need to drill in order to kill... *lameness*

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: