Nuffnang

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Dining Flings

Howdee-ho! Well, yesterday was my mommy dearest's birthday. Thank God I finally spoke to her on the day before her birthday, after two long days of silent treatment. If it weren't for her up-coming b'day, I don't think I'll be speaking to her till today. We argue a lot, mind you. Anyway, went to TGIFridays for dinner. Was totally on dad's pocket. We don't dine there often but everytime the menu changes. Especially the three course meals. The last time we went was during mother's day, the food was havenly! This time was a lil' bummer.

So, appetizers as tummy-rumbling starters



Bruschetta
Toast bread with salad toppings




















Buffalo Wings
Here's the thing, by the sound of "buffalo" I thought it would be BIG BIG BIG wings or spicy like hell. BUT, turns out it's pathetically small and really really salty. And I have no idea what's the tartar sauce for. It doesn't blend. Oh, but I enjoyed the raw celery though xD















Nacho(under Kids menu)
This is my first and favorite dish of NACHO! It's really tasty, especially the topping of cheese. And it blends deliciously with the sauce. I'm not sure what the sauce's called. It has chopped tomatoes, onions and a little lime I think. Nacho are warm but sauce is served chilled. YUM!















Off to the main course....


Barbeque Chicken Salad
I have to say, the picture in the MENU was a total eye-catcher. The pieces of chicken looked so big and juicy, in the MENU. But looked really dry and tiny when served. Plus, the salad had a weird taste. I couldn't tell what it was even though it's awfully familiar. After a while, I figured that it was Vinegar or Apple Cider.















Shrimp Fajita
Sounds interesting huh? I have no idea what Fajita means, though. Anyway, I like the way it was served. That's my pipsqueak brother by the way.
So, on the top plate are fresh tomatoes with lettuce mixed with cheese. See that lump of "dirrty-looking" white STUFF. That's cheese too. The whole plate is filled with cheese.

Those are shrimps in the middle. Although I don't really remember how it really tasted like, but I remember finishing the gravy in the dish. It's really good.

The last one is Pita Bread. We're supposed to wrap the ingrediants with that. Really good and not to mention very filling.





Sauteed White Fish
It's pasta with alfredo sauce served with Dory fish and shrimp. I'll give a thumb up for this one. Never knew pasta could be served with such a big slice of fish.


















Had Chocolate Malt Cake and Tropical Sundae for dessert. Sadly I didn't take pictures of em'. The Tropical Sundae looked really good. But I didn't like it because it was overly sour that gave me a shudder down my spine! The cake was damn havenly and not to mention SINFUL! I think I ate most of it xD. And one of my favorite drinks....



Le Margarita
Sadly I had to share this with my pesky brotherS, even my four-year-old brother. He was partially high. Seriously! His face flushed and he was acting hyper-actively weird. It was really hilarious to see a lil' boy go over the top. But the scary part is the fact that he's my brother. Today he complained about having headache and was surprisingly lethargic throughout the whole day. Hangover I guess. xD Mom and dad promised never to let him have anything with alcohol ever again!!!







*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*



No comments: