Nuffnang

Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Flick of A Finger

Colbie Caillat - Battle

It has been a long hard week for me. I'm pretty much tired out. Both physically and mentally. Oh yes, I'm emotionally exhausted too! So much has happened in a week. Lots of conflicts. I can't possibly describe it all. I'm just gonna summarize some events with pictures





First thing I saw when I entered Renaissance Hotel Melaka











I just love these little details from hotels like towels and toiletries.







No, this is not the room's bathroom of course. It's the lobby's restroom. They even have "housekeeping" for restrooms.








I can't believe my dad snapped this! No, I'm no nerd. It's just that I had to face a Chemistry test in two days and I suck terribly in Chemistry. So much for my dreams to become a surgeon. Chem flushed it down the drain.







Spaggetti Lasagna. I know it looks mushy but it's haven!







I have this liking for pastries. I would take a lot during a buffet but end up eating only 50% of it. I know, such a waste but I can't help it!




Chicken Rice BALL. I know it seems weird, but it's damn nice. Seriously! Although it's rather fatenning! But to eat that, we had to go through..........






THIS!!! Tonnes of people was lining up and the shop was freaking small! But it was really worth the wait. Speaking of wait...





He's waiting ["patiently"]





(sigh) Still waiting....




Still waAAA(yawns)aaaiting....





DONE WAITING!!!


Church of St. Francis Xavier. Beautiful ain't it?

A piece of desire...


My sinful Sweet16 chocolate cake







This is from today's installation. We worked our ass off for the dance! Heh... not really xD But all our stay-back-in-school really paid off! Had fun doing it =)





I actually thought I have lots of pictures of installation to post up, then found out that I only have these two that are not close up camwhore pics xD The rest of proper pictures are scattered about other's handphones... But thankfully there's BIRU GIGI (bluetooth, lame i know...), so I'll update on that soon xD



Just something for you to ponder about. Oh, come on. You know exactly what it is. Clue : it's not a pair of Siamese lizards!



*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: