Nuffnang

Friday, July 06, 2007

Wide Open and Bare

Bon Jovi - Lost Highway

It's been an exhausting week. We had English Drama competition yesterday. It was a bomb! I mean, we had so much fun! The day before that we were all so tensed because we were all unprepared. We barely memorized our lines... Well, I barely remember my lines actually. And the props were incomplete. So many reasons... But then we were thinking "What the heck" and just did our best and have fun at the same time. And we did. The response from the audience was overwhelming! They cheered almost for every scene, from what I heard cause I only managed to witness for several scenes. But having the audience cheer for just one scene felt awesome. Now I know how actors of live play feel like when they get such a response from the audience. But what I liked most was that the english play brought the whole class together. It's funny how something like that can bring 38 people together. It kinda drew us all closer to each other and less... well, anti-social. After the play, all of us went wacko! Starting camwhoring and all... Took over 20 pictures. Something like this is so rare and I'm sure I'll never forget the day when 38 people stood together with one voice.

As for today... *sigh* I hate this feeling I'm going through now. My head keeps pondering about this little matter non stop. I want it to stop. No, I NEED it to stop. It really caught me off guard. I didn't think it'll matter, but it matters so darn much. And and... blaah. Remember I said that life can suck so badly sometimes? It kinda feels like it sucks all the time. I'm trying to appreciate things, but everytime something sweet comes by, a bitter gut will too... I need to kill this heartache so badly. Like... snip off that thread that's giving way. Just let it break lose. So I wouldn't feel the pain no longer. This problem just keeps finding its way back to me. Kinda wish I can leave it in a chest and lock it up. Or should I just let it go free?

Kinda wish I would know where the dove would fly to... Even Noah never found out...
bahh... sometimes I wish my life's less complicated and more sensible

Ring the bells, ring them loud. Let them ring here and now. Just reach out and ring the bells of freedom. When your world's crashing down like you've lost every round. Stand your ground. And ring the bells of freedom.....

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: