Nuffnang

Monday, October 08, 2007

Jacks In The Hollow Passageway

Gwen Stefani - 4 In The Morning



Yeah I know.

I have once again abandoned my blog. Been so busy lately till I haven't been going online in almost 3 weeks. I wish I could say that I was busy "studying" but I can't xD Been doing all sorts of crap that's not related to my studies whatsoever. Kinda regret it now that most of my classmates are doing so well in their exams. EXAMS ARE OVER by the way. I know, we have nothing left to do in school till November. But this gives us the opportunity to work. Restaurants at the Curve are paying through their noses to hire us teens. I mean, 5 bucks per hour and double on Raya! That's a bargain. *sigh* Unfortunately, I'm being dragged away with a watery mouth from the bargain. Can't find a proper transport to and fro. Dad gave a big NO NO to "shuttle bus at NIGHT". I guess I'll just stick to working at Macro's (pizza parlour). Better than nothing =) Oh well, just a short update for today. Will try to keep updating if there's anything worth blogging about =D

~toodles

p/s: I'm so into Bourne and Matt Damon lately xD

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: