Nuffnang

Monday, October 08, 2007

Some Mysteries Prevail

"Some Hawaiian Band" - Mamula Moon

I've been on the net since my previous post, breaking away from exam thoughts. I decided to "update" myself by visiting kennysia.com and saw that he posted on Malaysia's National Anthem titled One Big Fat Conspiracy.

BEFORE I CONTINUE I WOULD LIKE INFORM THAT I AM NOT ACCUSING MALAYSIA/GOVERNMENT/WHOEVER WHATSOVER. I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE (government especially) i don't wanna be sued!

Just the total exact similarity amuses me =]




It is said that Mamula Moon was a Hawaiian hit in the 1940's. Somehow Malaysian Anthem sounds very alike the oldy.

Bare in mind it's an adaption/inspration/recreation and not copied or God forbid don't even mention Plagiarism!

May I remind you again that I Blog In Peace! xD

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: