Nuffnang

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Scratch That Surface

Cary Brothers - Something

Yeah I know. Been away for ages. My comp kaput-ed. Just got it fixed recently. A week ago actually, but it's been so difficult to find time to go online. Exams are 5 days away! Scratch that, 4 days since it's 1.20 a.m. now. I'm so effing dead. Barely started studying yet... Been snoozing off on Sejarah lately. Lesson learned : Never study on the couch. Better yet, never study on anything soft! Will most definitely fall asleep :) I'm gonna run a quick prediction here. Subjects I'm gonna fail : Sejarah (there's soooo much to memorize), P.Moral (ain't easy if your teacher failed the WHOLE class for a monthly test), ModMaths (I know... silly but I totally neglected this since last yr. Okay, maybe the worst I'll get is a C, but still!!) aaaaand not forgetting Biology. Mind you, I LOVE Bio. But I find it so darn difficult to excel in it. It's effing tough!

I actually planned on uploading lots of pics. But I just found out I can't rotate my pics properly because Nero PhotoSnap Viewer won't let me!! The person who reformatted my comp installed a whole new program called Nero for my CD burner, media viewer and image viewer. Now I'm having major problems with the stoooopiid image viewer. So effing annoying. I've come to a conclusion : Uninstall all that crap and re-download all the previous programs that I used. It'll take up a lot of time but heck...

Shit... I was uninstalling some stuff while blogging. I found out that I uninstalled the whole NERO program. Now I have no burning program and media viewer. Shit shit shit. I'm so dead... I'm soo not IT savvy :|

GOSH my itchy fingers!!

I almost forgot... Chelsea vs ManchesterUnited tomorrow! Whoot~Go blues :)

Teehee...

Is there a way to leave the past as the past and move on? My heart just gotta let go...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: