Nuffnang

Sunday, March 07, 2010

When All Else Fails...

Animals - House of the Rising Sun


I may be a lil' dark (but not as twisty as Meredith Grey) at times when optimism is much needed, but I'm glad that everytime that happens, people surprise me. Friends surprise me. And I think I might just pull through the negativity weighing on me. Baby tells me I need to work on not being so pessimistic and paranoid about everything. Well, I am trying, but it's tough when I had years of bad experience. But I have to say, these wounds are patching up as I stroll along. Although it's a bloody slow process, at least it's possible.

Some mornings when I wake up, I wish I didn't have to. So that I can remain in that remarkable realm where colours are more vivid than in the real world. Every night is like a fictitious movie recap for me. Where I'm battling against the apocalypse, or just lurking in the darkness of an invasion. And when I wake up, I would realise how dull life truly is. I have yet to find my purpose in life. Or maybe it's just not my time yet. Whatever it is, I'll be waiting for that time to come. And in the mean time, I'll be enjoying every adventurous fantasy I can get in slumberland :D

Anyway... Thanks, guys. For all your support and encouragement. It means a lot, and it definitely helps me inch forward :)



And thanks to you, Baby, my life is no longer an empty canvas <3


No comments: