Nuffnang

Saturday, February 05, 2011

the breaking point

i don't want to shed a tear for you.
not again.
not tonight.
having hope is the darndest thing to do,
because by the end of the day...
it fucking rips you apart.
i'm emotionally drained and exhausted.
expectations, hopes, desires and whatnots, what are they for?
to remind you that it's YOU AGAINST THE WORLD.
i'm tired of crying
about you
because of you
thinkin of you
in front of you
on the phone with you
or even for you!

next tear i'm gonna shed, is gonna be for myself.
if it takes ripping my eyes out
or clogging my tear ducts,
my next tear will not be for you.

these shoulders can carry no more
or to be exact, these chest walls can barricade no more...
i'm an inch closer to pulling the trigger,
and tomorrow WAS so important to prevent me from doing so...
but that ain't gonna happen, be it your fault or mine.
i'm an inch closer.
an inch away.
that's how flimsy that thread is now.

i'm exhausted.
so exhasuted.

No comments: