Nuffnang

Monday, February 28, 2011

Seriously, anon?

i'm supposed to be asleep right now... but something is seriously bothering me. had a random conversation with a friend today. we were talking about random stuff, off the roof just to kill each other's boredom. then it somehow came to the topic of random things we've done. suddenly i was shot at with a statement, "yeah i've heard you've done pretty nasty stuff..." whaaaat?! i didn't take it too seriously at first, till much later into the conversation i found out she was serious. so here's the thing, we're not very close, and i didn't wanna seem like i was soooo eager to know what kinda rumour she has heard (in actually fact i'm DEAD curious). so i tried digging, unsuspisciously. turns out i'm being stabbed in the back just like the old days of immature highschool dramas. the best part is... i don't even know that person! yes, i know you might be thinkin, that person probably mistaken me as someone else. but apparently she got her so called "facts" right...

this kinda thing really pisses me off. to be judged by other people who know nuts about what's going on in my life. the stuff she said was ten time nastier than anyone can define NASTY. i don't wanna bring it up, it's just too aggravating. it really boggles me... where on earth did she get that kinda idea? to totally sum me up as a totally different person... to top it all off, to tell my acquaintances about all these false information? i mean, come on... get your facts right! and OHMYGOD don't you have better things to do than defame me? i'm just a single tiny little speck, like leave me the fuck alone. i don't even fucking know you!

it's funny why she would wanna pick on me, for whatever reason. not that i'm a total notorious prick who has lots to shout and scream about. compared too many other wild individuals/party animals/social whores/crack sniffers and whatnots, i'm practically the most boring person you can ever find! in terms of JUICY SCANDALS that is... so why me really? what have i done to rub your edges so hard, you wanna falsify facts about me? if i've offended you, by all means, do what you want. but i'm pretty sure i've been under the radar when it comes to drama. been avoiding it for the past year, and pretty successful about it. so i'm pretty darn sure i've offended no one.

so ms anonymous here has entered my life with her silly doings. i tried acting like i don't give a fuck, but deep down it bothers me. can't really help it i guess. been on goodlists for a long time now, i don't see why i'm a bad apple in someone's eyes now :p thankfully the people who she tried to turn against me know better. and i'm glad i found out about this, although i'm gonna be dead curious for the next few days trying to find out what her darn problem is. but i shouldn't. i should ignore this. like what ben said, "since she's anon, why bother...?" good point. i just hope it doesn't taint people's impression on me, before they even get to know me. that would definitely piss me off! fingers crossed that it'll just BLOW OVER.

for God's sake, ms anon, find something better to do with your life. you're not in highschool anymore! grow up!

up yours!

No comments: