Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Deep In the Gut

Aqualung - Brighter Than Sunshine

I can't even begin to remember the last time I fell really ill. As in fever and stay-in-bed kinda ill! I recently fell really ill. Had really high fever in the middle of the night and felt like I was shipped to the north pole! Well, I guess that's a tough lesson for bathing at 1 a.m before going to bed. Thankfully it broke into a fever instead of Pneumonia. I'm pretty sure that it could have been a lot worse cause I literally felt like dying! It was THAT bad! I had to stay in bed for the whole of yesterday. Only got up for a few bites of meals then went straight back to slumber. I usually refuse in taking meds, not that I can't but I don't want to. It's just that I don't believe in the meds shits... It's hard to explain. Anyway, I still feel really groggy and close to being dead. My stomach has been doing flip flops every 5 minutes for the past friggin hours. Trust me, it ain't a sensational feeling! And I hate hate hate it that all my plans are ruined just because I can't walk a straight for like 5 metres without feeling the urge to throw up. Life is such a mess!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: