Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Some Little Things

Joshua Radin & Schuyler Fisk - Paperweight

The song above has been playing itself over and over again since last night, in a very annoying way. I found myself humming that song to sleep, freaky I know. I even hummed it when I did my Biology Test this morning, DOUBLE FREAKY! Just listen to it, you would prolly understand why. Did I mention that I <3 Biology??

Tomorrow's a school holiday *skips* Which means I have time to blog. Yeah, been so busy till I barely have time to update this blog. Been saying that over and over again. It takes tonnes of energy to lift my ass from the couch and study for my exams that are LESS than two weeks away. I've been such a lazy person that I have tonnes of unfinished homework... Even homework from two months ago. Gah, I just can't help it...

Anyway, I'm just gonna post up the pictures I took during Bryan's b'day party last Friday.


I still think that's a very small cake, Sarah! =D

Twister was tonnes of fun and laughter. Had tummy muscle aches after that xD




I can't stop mentioning how outrageous Nutty was in Twister. But for her sake, I'm not gonna post up that really "obscene picture" =D




The ever loving "couple" who experiences daily domestic violence. Kinda makes you wonder who plays the girl in the relationship right? xD You should have seen the way Bryan was pushing Vinser... Kinda like they were humping. Nope, not very pleasant scene.



Oh, and we found out how flexible HanLiang can be. A free advertising for you huh? Single, available and flexible... ROFL! I may need a payment for this xD


Bittersweet revenge : As much as I wanna blackmail JunHsien, I know it wouldn't work. Prolly I should blackmail HanHwa instead. xD

Well, that's all for today. I still have tonnes of photos from the party but rather lazy to upload. Ask me online if any of you want em. May I remind ya'll that TOMORROW'S A HOLIDAY xD

Can't get this person outa my mind, kinda need a spell for it...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*


No comments: