Nuffnang

Monday, April 30, 2007

Secret Decodes Of Desire

Damien Rice - Rootless Tree

Saturday's update
So, it was another attempt of "the great comeback". Attempt succeeded. I'm talking about Troop Meeting by the way. We did several stationed activities. It was surprisingly fun xD HOWEVER, I was repeatedly embarassed by my lack of scouting skills. Yesh, I felt myself go red when I was questioned on my knowledge on knots. I didn't even know how to use the parang properly! I found it shitty difficult to cut a rafia string with such a huge parang. I felt like burrying my head 30 feet underground when I witnessed JunHsien cutting the rafia string in just a split second!!! Damn embarrasing I tell ya!!! I mean, usually I would be one of the last persons to be called a "dumb blonde", but I felt lower and more idiotic than a whiny lil dumb blonde. To top it all up, I'm now a senior of the troop. Gah... so memalukan *hides under brown paperbag*


Hands of the Clueless



The really frustrating Ketupat making station


Well, I managed to grasp the concept, although not entirely but I MADE IT! *beams* xD (mine's on the left of course)



The guys decided to take advantage of the situation to feed their own curiousity. God knows what...


I look awkwardly petite in the bunch *sobs*



Saw a shocking number of cars with "P" sticker outside of school. Which means all these cars belong to scouters and fellow Upper Six who were taking their MUET exam. Bloody hell... Makes me wanna go "Daddy, I want a car!"

Well, that's all for now. Gotta scurry off to study coz I wasted both previous weekends on nothing. Which reminds me... Gotta print a black n white approval letter to fail SEVERAL subjects from my parents xD ~Toodles

Ever realised that dreams might decode your secret desires?

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: