Nuffnang

Friday, June 29, 2007

Somewhat A Vocal Spark

Maroon 5 - Little Of Your Time

It was Sports Day this morning. This year's kinda disappointing compared to last year. I was supposed to take pictures for my school's Editorial Board. I heard it's kinda a good testimonial to join the school's Ed Board. So, I was thinking 'what the heck' and gave it a try. I don't seem to cut out for it tho. They require you to walk around throughout the whole event taking repetative pictures. Plus, they have more than a couple of photographers. So basically they will have multiple shots of the same frame. Kinda silly ain't it? I thought I just had to take pictures at a certain time of an event. Suddenly this 'fella' came over to me and went ballistic, demanding the reason why I was on 'break'. Seriously. I thought my job was done cause' I took about 180 pictures of the Marching Event. But nooooo, they want us to go deep fried under the sun. I don't mind working hard for it, but the system seem so darn silly to me. We can actually take shifts instead of every single one of us in the field, taking the same pictures just at different angle. And because the 'seniors of the board' have been taking pictures for hours under the sun, they became so hostile and bossy. Urgh, I don't think I'm patient enough for that. Kinda in a dillema now. Can't decide whether to put up with it or just drop the idea of joining.

Oh, during the relay events they had other schools over for inter-school relay. The guy atheletes were smoking hott I tell ya!! Funny, why can't OUR school's atheletes be that steamy?? Went out for lunch and some shopping with Nutty, Sarah and Sammeh after that. Funny, we went shopping at SS2. There were a few interesting boutiques there which sell clothes that are really pretty!

Anyway, I'm feeling kinda mixed up today. After having this little chat with Nutty. She was talking about her huge family. That's a baggage she had to carry being a Grako. Urm, more politely she's called an Eurasion. That conversation really stirred up emotions and memories I tried to eliminate for some time now. A huge family can be really troublesome sometimes. Scratch that, they ARE troublesome. In my case, having a big (not huge tho) family really damaged my relationship with someone. Because when you have everyone related around you, something so insignificant can spread like a bush fire. Extended family members really tend to mendle with one's life. They simple can't shut up and leave you alone. Maybe not everyone agrees to this. But apparently, that's exactly my case. If only they didn't barge their sticky nose into the situation, things could have lasted till today. But I guess life is meant to be fucked up at times. Probably I can't blame them for that silent shaky relationship. But it did seem like an reassurance at that time. It still does. Baaaah... I just wish they would stop and leave us alone. Ever had an experience with a nosy auntie who goes "eh, eh... your son/daughter/husband/brother/mother/father did this yada-fucking-yada"??? Sounds familiar doesn't it?? That's what ruined things. I just missed those times when things were untainted. I guess some wounds are meant to be left unhealed huh?

Alright, I'll stop ranting about this meaninglessly. I've been ranting about so many things lately. Thankfully Nutty was there to lend me her ear. She seem to love listening, a good listener! Gah, sorry Nut!! I think I'm about to go mad. One minute I'm ranting about something, the next minute I'm going hyper over other things like our English Drama and just joking around about freaking nonsence. Hmm... probably it's all that "raging hormones" shit they have been talking about xD

Gotta run now. So much of homework to catch up with. Been putting them behind for far too long and now their mounting up the peak. Speaking of "Yikes!", I need to buck up pronto!
some wounds won't heal - some wounds won't heal - some wounds won't heal

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: