Nuffnang

Monday, April 06, 2009

Gesundheit!

Plain White T's - 1, 2, 3 ,4

Am down with a bad cold again...
Due to lack of sleep and rest, this has become a weekly affair :|
Actually, I got caught in the rain yesterday :D
Never ever take your 13-year-old, yet to be hairy though he desperately claims he is, brother's challenge of running in the rain...
As you can see, I lost the challenge... and now I'm walking around with a blotchy nose and a bruised ego.
Hate having a flu. I tend to kill MORE trees, and it seems like I have a pipe leakage hanging on my face.
Not to mention I sound like Fran Descher, from The Nanny...
Plus, every class suddenly feels like the north pole.
Not a very pleasant way to start the week :(
What's worse? I have to be at college by 7.15am tomorrow to help out with the Maths & Logics Competition as a Student Ambassador...
Oooohhh aaaahhh... yeahh... sounds great doesn't it??
But NAHH. Just because we're in the Student Council, we have to plaster a smile on our faces to welcome the visitors.
Hopefully my panda eyes won't kill the joy :/

Albeit my horrible health... I'm looking forward to this week :D
Though it's gonna be tiring tomorrow, it'll be fun to have a break from classes, not that I haven't had enough breaks already.. But yeah!
Hopefully I'll get well by Thursday...
Have an awesome plan ahead with Jean, Bel and ze babes...
I declare : WE NEED A BREAK!
And because our semester exams are around the corner, well... a month away but time flies so darn fast.
So, I guess we're going all out this month :D

La bamba bamba
Livin' the life ^^

No comments: