Nuffnang

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sprinkles At the Asylum

Jet - Get Me Outta Here


I wanna fly over to Switzerland and stay there too, you dimwit! >:|

Feeling rather sappy today.
Everyone's flying and "conquering" abroad while I'm still stuck here.
Sigh... *self-convince* My time will come... My time will come...

College has been a drag lately.
With exams around the corner, though far far away, and tonnes of ALSCO projects piling up,
it's only a norm to go insane!
I bet everyone is starting to lose it.
It's like our inner Energizer Bunny has worn off.
And everyday is starting to seem rather dull.
As May, Ainaa and I were scanning the cafeteria (tsk tsk...), we came to a conclusion...
WE NEED SOME SPICE IN LIFE!
Something to make everyday a tad bit more interesting.
We're still brainstorming on that...

I lost the mood to crap.
Really tired.
Just finished designing TEN ticket samples...
Sucked the life outta me!
I had to squeeze my "creative" brain juice out for the past 3 hours...
AND PHOTOSHOP AIN'T HELPING!
Couldn't even watch CSI:Las Vegas in peace (Grissom is leaving! O.O).
Tomorrow's another looooong day.
Thank God for two hours break and luncheon with the peeeeeps :D

SappyHappySappyHappyHappyHappySappySappy...
Apparently Ming thinks I'm overdosed... With God knows what :/

Toodles for now.


No comments: