Nuffnang

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twisted Fate

I twisted me ankle :(
when I was playing futsal.
It's kinda silly... I don't even remember how I sprained it.
Just remembered tackling with the bunch, then CRACK!
The pain was indescribable, seriously.
But fortunately, my team walked away with the Gold medal :)
and I brought an excruciating GOLD home =.=
Was in pain for hours after that.
Now I've gotta walk around like a limping fool.

Thanks guys for your concern :)
Leslie and Bel, you girls are such sweethearts.
They really took the pain away, though only temporarily xD
Aaaaaannnd... There's this hot guy from *coughs*coughs* student council who came to the rescue!
He totally took the pain awwaaaay.
Teehee :D
Bel, I still don't know why you don't find him hot. Hmph :p

Anyway, gotta scurry off.
I still have about 100 jellies more to make.
Charity Sale is ripping the soul outta me.

I need a vacation.
Road trip anyone?? :)

No comments: