Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

An Odd Collision

Spoke to a stranger today.
One might say I've shared too much information.
But heck, it felt more connected compared to some whom I've known for years.
A stranger is interested in what you have to say.
There's equal sharing of thoughts.
Unlike some, who would flood you with their own.
Regardless of what you have to say...
It's nice to have fresh new opinions.
And not being judged.
Especially from someone who's from a different part of the world.
Who knows just what to say.
It's sad to figure that I have to confide to a complete stranger,
to know that my thoughts are worth listening to...

Ah well...
On a lighter note...
I have a project in hand.
One that I have planned out, but have yet to execute.
I need to start printing photographs and messages.
For a person who's art-illiterate (if there's such a thing),
this would be a tough task.
And I'm still figuring out how to operate the Adobe CS5.
It has been driving me nuts!
I'mma give up very soon...
Hopefully I'll get to finish this project by end of the month.
That's less than 2 weeks away.
Eek... Seems impossible.
I better get started...

toodles.

one month till uni starts. not really looking forward to it...

No comments: