Nuffnang

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shackles On Ground Zero

I'm freaking out about my results.
I bet everyone has checked, while I'm restraining myself.
Not till noon... Not till noon...
No matter what the results are,
it still doesn't change the fact that I'll be stuck here.
It'll be such a kick in the face if my results turn out to be my entry requirement.
At the same time, I want it to be that way.
Gah, such a headache!
One things for sure, I'll never be one of em geniuses who nabbed 4A*s
And there's a handful of them!
Freaky much! The brain pool is overflowing!
While I see comments of people wishing Congratulations...
And "I will see you in (a uni in UK) pretty soon!" was such stab!

Well, I guess it's pretty obvious that I refuse to check it,
because I know whatever the results are... It really doesn't matter.
I won't be cheering like everyone else who's gonna fly off...

I'm chained on this God-damned land...

No comments: