Nuffnang

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Play, Fast-Foward, Rewind


Still finding it difficult to fit in class.
Still can't communicate with the girls.
Can't seem to laugh along with their jokes either.
We're like vibrating in different wavelengths.
I don't get what they are talking about,
and they don't get what I'm talking about.
There's this ONE girl who was really nice to me.
We hit it off pretty alright, but our conversation would end,
one way or another due to language barrier.
This sucks. Wish I knew Chinese better.
Plus, the people I think I can actually really talk to are some of the guys -.-
as in, without a language barrier...
But they're ALWAYS in a pack...
And there seems to be a river dividing guys & girls in class...
Almost EVERY single class.
Just like back in Pre-School. It's sad! :(

Lately I just gave up & stopped trying.
Cause maybe I was trying to hard.
So, I might have come off too strong.
In an annoying way perhaps :s
So I've been pretty quite, setting a goal to finish that 2.5yrs.
Hopefully, without any kind of DRAMA :/
I'm waiting, desperately, for the Student Council registration to open.
My uni social life is EXTREMELY deprived!
But thank God for lovely friends outside of the Uni circle! <3

Recently I discovered something really cool,
but I don't have a webcam to try it out...

It's called ChatRoulette!

You get to meet & video chat with strangers around the globe.
But there's a catch...
You would (almost) definitely bump into wankers/perverts/flashers/etc...
But of course, there's a "NEXT" button for you to terminate the convo.
If you can overlook all that mental torture...
It can be pretty cool. Some people are just hilarious!
Oh oh! Even Ben Folds is on occasionally.
AWESOME :D
Dying to try it out, gotta get my laptop first.
Stupid Dell Refurbish Promo is sooooo difficult to get through... PFFT!

Anyhoo... COOKING PLANS on Saturday!
MommyDearest will be away for her Awards Ceremony thingy.
So I'll be in charge of feeding PapaBear & the two little retarded cubs >:p
Chicken Casserole & Ratatouille!
Yes, the one from that Pixar movie about ze RAAATTT!
Gonna try making that, but it's a vegetarian dish.
Will prolly do a slight spin on it and add BACON! :D
Whoooots! Shall post pictures soon (:

TOOOODLESS! :B

Love, if you're (still) reading my blog.
This is for you...




No comments: