Nuffnang

Monday, November 08, 2010

Monetary Hijack

It's been a tough week.
I just launched my new blogshop, Neon Runway.
The sales were great for the first five days.
Even had customers from Sabah & Sarawak.
I gotta admit, I was overwhelmed.
But now it's like a sudden HALT.
Been two days now, NO MAIL.
So I'm hoping it wouldn't just DIE there.
I'm aware that the clothes collection are...
well, plain Jane, after some sugarcoating.
It was a risk to buy anything retro/vintage.
And the place we were at didn't give us many options.
So we opted for something, well, buy-able.
But I guess people are more adventurous now.
They wouldn't settle for anything ordinary.
Seems like there's no choice but to purchase new stocks.
I don't even think we'll have the time to wait for total costs to be covered.
We will lose traffic by then.
This really wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.
Did countless advertising by contacting all the fashion reviewers.
Added random people on Facebook, with a new account.
Neon Runway, with pictures of clothes & descriptions...
BUT STILL...
Some bimbos walled & asked "LOL Who r u...?"
Need I explain why that's funny but utterly ridiculous? -.-
So yeah, I had to be a little more thick-skin than usual xD
Hey, whatever it takes right?
*fingers crossed* that this is only a starter's hurdle.
And not something that I would have to GIVE UP eventually.
I really need to make some ka-ching$ babeh!
There's so much I wanna do, but yet MONEY controls it all!

Anyhoo...
Thankfully there's a whole lot of junk about Business in my course.
At least I have a slight foundation to help me through.
Speaking of which, exams are approaching,
& I've yet to feel a tinge of quiver.
Which is a sign that Procrasination never left :s
Gotta start kicking my own ass,
cause in UNI, no one fucking cares if you done badly.
Just repeat the year, and they'll be showered with lovely amounts of cash!
Oh yes, Money controls it all...

Enough of ka-ching nonsense...
I just remembered I promised pictures of my amateur-ish cooking tryouts.



Looks dull eh? I couldn't find yellow squash to give it a livelier colour...

So I splashed it with heaps of bell peppers instead :D

And TADAAAA! The Disney version of Ratatouille is VERY deceiving! Or I just suck at this xD (most prolly eh?)


Chicken Casserole! :D This was cheeeesy! Me loike!! :D

This post was dated 03/11/2010.
Thought I published, but it ended up in drafts.
Ah well :s

No comments: