Nuffnang

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Who's Hot & Cold?

You make me confused.
You make me question myself.
Tough questions.
The ones that may be left unanswered,
but so necessary in so many ways.

I'm thankful for our two & a half hours conversation last night.
It made me realise things that I've taken for granted.
As much as I feel guilty,
I guess it's best I make up for it than to dwell in guilt.
Which is why I made that promise.
Though it was a hard pinch when you said you doubt I could keep it.
I will try nevertheless.
Because I know it means THAT much to you.
It may be quite a sacrifice, but please make it worth while.
Or my search will be in vain,
and I'll never know for sure if you're the ONE.

I love that floaty feeling I felt last night.
It was like a green light of confirmation that I'm not in a rut.
But I do hope that this ain't temporary...
I may be out of words & lack of vital expressions.
But I wish with all my might that you'll know.
Somehow, one way or another.

Fingers crossed that we're in this for the win.
Because I am trying to convince myself that this is it.
At least you did convince me last night.
And I'm glad, over the moon, about it! :)


The perfect words never crossed my mind,

Cuz there was nothin' in there but you.
I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me.
All I wanted just sped right past me,
While I was rooted fast to the earth,
I could be stuck here for a thousand years,
Without your arms to drag me out.

There you are standing right in front of me
There you are standing right in front of me
All this fear falls away to leave me naked,
Hold me close, cuz I need you to guide me to safety.

No, I don't want to wait forever...

No comments: