Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

2 to 1 and I lost

Someone please safe me from 20,000 feet under "misery".
Got back a couple of papers today. News ain't so good! Although my morning's result was rather shocking, but contented, after that disaster by disaster came striking - non stop! Well, I finally got an A for Geography, for my mom, cause she keeps saying that I probably won't get straight A's because of Geography. Well, mom, I have good news for you, Geography is in good hands. Bad news is, you have two other subjects to worry about - BM and KH. I got a bright and shiny B for both.
I still find it hard to swallow, what more digest?! When I got back my BM's paper 1 I was a lil' disapointed but, i admit, was confident enough to at least get the border line of A - 75%. When i got the paper this morning, the marks i got was FAR from reaching that shiny A! Was so devastated, i tell ya! D-E-V-A-S-T-A-T-E-D!!! There was even no hope to beg for pitty marks from teacher. Soon, i found out that i lost marks because i DID NOT READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!!! What a ridiculous way to lose marks. It made me explode(into shattered little pieces) and - cried. Bah! As for KH? Kinda knew i wouldnt do well. But was really really really hoping that luck will be on my side. Clearly it wasnt. Plus, they had to take the first set of paper, which i got B, instead of the second set, which i got A. SHITTY WEI!!!
So now, i have two B's! And i havent got back my Science paper yet. The teachers are using these results to determine which class to go to next year. I'll end upin the 5A/4A's class, i think (HOPE NOT!!). I am so freaking disapointed at myself. Can practically punch myself in the face!! But i'll leave that to my mom. Thank goodness she'll be home a little late today. Enough time for me to gather up all the strength i have. God knows what would happen. Help me!!!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: