Nuffnang

Monday, September 18, 2006

A huge punch of thoughts

Hey. I've just watched Farenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore on HBO a couple of minutes ago. It's funny, you see. Nothing had struck my mind on why United States attacked Iraq about two years ago. I've always thought it was the terrorists who provoked the US and some sort of millitary nuclear weapon. After watching three quarter of the 2 hours documentary, many questions just popped into my mind, it's really thought-provoking! Why did the United States attack Iraq? Where were the suspected nuclear weapons? Was there a connection between Bush and the 9/11 incident about five years ago? Is Bush related to the Bin Laden line that's secretly covered up? Did Bush made the dicision to attack Iraq on personal matters? I know, i know. It's been two years, but it's only now that I've thought about it. Now i notice how ignorant i am towards world events. Thousands of soldiers and civilians died for no reason. The death toll is still piling up until today. One simple question - Why? Greed for oil? For power? Or worse - personal matters? Go watch Farenheit 9/11 on HBO, then you'll understand why i'm bringing up this outdated issue that probably was already solved. But i'm still quite clueless. I also just realized that millions of US citizens was dupped by their fellow president, George W. Bush. What a shame. Or probably i don't know the whole thing to comment on it.

Ohh well! Currently i'm trying really really hard to study Geography without dozing off. It's difficult i tell ya. With the temptation of TV and online. Which i gave in to both, obviously! Anyway, i'm just here for a while to post about the documentary i've just watched. I highly recommend it. For those who had no idea, like me, on what exactly happened two years ago which made a huge controversy around the world. I'm so ignorant. Shame on me...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: