Nuffnang

Friday, September 08, 2006

Strange Foreign

LoL, second post in 2 hours. So, i was blogging just a few minutes ago. Then this guy with the nickname im,PIMPIN started bugging me. It was this guy whom i played pool with from Alaska. I don't know why on earth i gave him my email add the last time. He kept bugging me to have an audio convo with him, which i declined twice. Then he bugged me for a video convo. It was annoying because i was busy updating my blog, which i haven't been doing in a week! So i finally gave in with fingers crossed hoping that he wont flash me like how most guys i met online. Thankfully he didnt, plus his looks are not bad!






















He is one of the worse foreign guys i have ever chatted with. I dont know if he's shy, but i don't think he knows how to communicate. That's why i'm blogging about this. Unlike other guys, he just turns on the webcam and not chat, for no reason. Just staring at his comp waiting for me to type something. So i got fed up and continued blogging. Until.....











This freaky guy took over his place. Then i think they sorta argued over the comp because both of them just disappeared leaving only a chair on web cam with a freaked out girl halfway around the world from him!!!

Anyway, that's it. Currently i'm thinking why am i blogging about this? And about my furniture. *smack forehead* I must be really out of ideas besides cramping exams and trials. Too lazy to delete these posts too. Argh darn...

I HOPE THIS GUY DOES NOT FIND MY BLOG, HE WOULD THINK THAT I'M A NUT CASE!!! maybe i am...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: