Nuffnang

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Let Me Hear A Hee-Haaw!

Get Set Go - I Hate Everyone
Okay, I got this silly idea in my head for quite some time ago. The idea gets sillier everyday. So, I might as well post it now before I think it's totally stupid and not post at all.

As ya'll know how much I hate hate hate Cristiano Ronaldo ever since he joined Manchester United. I couldn't stand his silly effort of dribbling and arrogance. Recently his big talk has just topped everything up. He is such as ASS! So here's a what I think of him, exactly...

Pin a tail on that effing donkey.ASS!

Or just the tradisional ASS whacking Pinata!

And so happen, I "bumped" into this...

Okay okay, I know, how immature. But hey, it wasn't all that silly when it popped into my head. Now it does feel really silly. Oh well. I apologise for my terrible crops, I'm not as "talented" as the oh-so-famous Kenny Sia in all these. But I'm sure my intentions are obvious.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: