Nuffnang

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Everyday is a Reaccurance of Decisions

Damien Rice - Blower's Daughter

It's just the third week of school and everything seem so exhausting! The stairs are exhausting, meetings are exhausting, duties are exhausting and even listening to the teachers is effing exhausting! I hardly get enough sleep nowadays. Especially on Friday, all the tiredness seem to mount up all in one day! My life's funny in a way, there are good days and there are the bad days when everything's a bitch. And when the good days are here, everything seem so effing perfect that it scares me. So, yeah, let's just say that this year's gonna be one hell of a ride! I don't think days seem so lunatic last year, although it was an examination year. This year's ten times more chaotic than before. And I have to say that Add Maths can really drive me mad. Especially when having a teacher who speaks like a bullet train! But I have to admit I'm thankful that I did not get my Mod Maths teacher as my Add Maths teacher. He's just a plain confused old man. And then there's Sejarah... It's so so so different compared to last year. More facts and more naps! Plus, I found out that I'm extremely artistic during Sejarah periods. I can doodle, which I usually can't! *sigh* I have to say, Form 4 sucks. Everything has doubled up. And the people are all seperated. Although I am more outspoken in class this year compared to last year, but it's less fun than before.

Anyway, I think next week will be more interesting because there are lots and lots of plans and school activities, or at least I hope it will be more interesting. Currently I'm in a huge dillema of where to go tomorrow night, a Wen Xian's farewell party or Tania's performance. If I do not turn up for Wen Xian's then I won't be seeing her for a long time cause' she's migrating to Australia where the hott blonde and blue-eyes surfer hunks are. If I miss Tania's, she might kill me for sure. Oh what to do, what to do. I can't detour, my dad would kill me, or maybe not. Argh. So it's true that 'Everyday is a Reaccurance of Decisions'!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: