Nuffnang

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Seriously.

So, here's the thing... I haven't done much during the holidays in December, so it has been a cry of boredom. Now, I so wanna feel that way again. School has re-opened and it has been hectic! I ended up in a class full of guys who are n.e.r.d.s. Okay, not all, but majority! It's not that I'm prejudice, it's just that I can't survive in a class which is so quiet all the time. It makes me feel like an unhealthy-in-the-head person. Seriously. I mean, only a few of us chatter at times. And when we do, we usually get cricket 'twits' from the book-ers. Okay, maybe I'm exeggerating. But it feels like 2BR all over again. The problem is, that small group of noisy peeps are seperated. Some are in sub-science, while others are spreaded among other pure-science classes. Not to mention the unlucky us of having Pn.Cheong as a Chemistry teacher. I might need to take tuition for that, which is a HUGE problem cause my schedule is like 8 miles long! Okaay, I'll stop ranting about my class. I know that eventually we'll all get along cause it's 2 years with the same people and the same teachers. Maybe not...

So, there's B.M, English, Sejarah, Moral, Modern Maths, Add Maths, E.S.T, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.... Did I miss out anything? Oh yeah, Literature In English. Thank heavens I finally decided NOT to take Accounts cause' it totally reminds me of KH the moment I flip the page. I will miss Form 2&3 so so so much. There were times to ponteng class and not fret about it. Now having our time-table filled and pilled, there's no room for fooling around anymore! Plus, I have teachers around saying "This year's not a Honeymoon year" over and over again like some kind of greeting! It's all about serious deals again this year. Seriously.

Activities starting flooding in too! I have to organise an Orphan outing for the Leo Club. It ain't easy I tell ya. I have to plan the venue and time and number of people and food and budget and sponsors and transportation and go through proposals and tonnes of other related stuff. Then I was called to attend Scouts meeting yesterday which I turned down right away because I had so many stuff to buy. I can't even remember what patrol I'm in or who's in it! I've been an inactive scout the whole of last year, so I'm rusty all over the place. Tuition has added up this year, probably the list will go on. Besides activities, expenditure has topped up almost by double this year! The tution and books and the amount of stationaries I had to buy. Spent about 60 bucks on stationaries today. Don't be surprised at the sum, because for your information a Ring File cost at least 4 bucks one. I needed at least 3. Plus, test pads aren't as cheap as before! The worse part is, I haven't bought reference books yet. Unfortunately, they're compulsary because the teachers decided to use really thick ones instead of silly text books. Oh bummer!

2007's resolutions list has lengthened in unexpected ways. Seriously.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: