Nuffnang

Friday, January 12, 2007

Walls Start Caving In

Adrienne Pierce - Fool's Gold

Thank God It's Friday! Everytime Mondays starts, I'm always wishing it's Friday. So, I survived till Friday *leaps with joy*! Second week of school has been plain exhausting! Especially when my class is all the way in block D about 2 blocks away from my previous GROUND-FLOOR class. My current class is about 3 sets of stairs above my previous one. Yea yea, I know. It's an early morning exercise. I have to admit, my legs can endure more now, and my stamina has improved. So, I don't have to worry about the weight I gained during the holidays. And yes, there was difference even after only 1 and a half week!

Life's been a bitch for the past 3 days, but everything seem to turn out fine since yesterday evening. Seems like I have good days, and bad days. Today's a good day, who knows what tomorrow is? I hope it'll turn out good! Been having such a bright day, wouldn't want it to fade overnight. Seriously, the day looks brighter, food taste better, coffee smells stronger, feeling the odd hype to study *err*, basically feeling really good and thankful today. Which may be a sign of her worse tomorrow *gasp* Okay, enough of these nonsense, seriously! I was in trouble yesterday. Well the "story" goes...

I'm suppposed to organise (notice how serious it sounds?) an orphan trip to Petrosains in March. So it should be all done by this month or so. I've been facing a lot of trouble looking for information about cost and activities because everyone seem to keep forwarding me. In the end, nothing was gained. So, silly me, wrote a letter of enquiry and sent it to Petrosains. I was assuming that it should be known as an informal letter,after all it's only an enquiry! Therefore, I sent without consent, whatsoever. Thinking that I've done a huge task, skipping to school. Then, I was told that the teacher advisor wanted to speak to me, something about Petrosains calling up the school. I was like "Oh shit/snap/fuckity fuck fuck... Of course I panicked and became all sweaty so and so. Went to see the teacher and make the stupidest idiotic step! Showed her the bloody copy of "the letter". Which I obviously shouldn't have. But because I didn't know I was not allowed to send any letter under the school name without going through with her and the HM, I was screwed. Got a long and pinching lecture. Saying I did it behind her back yadayada. She wasn't giving any space for sympathy. Never cared that I stood there feeling all silly/confused/dumbfounded. I mean, hello, it's my very first time organising a trip, what more an orphan trip ALL THE WAY to KLCC. I don't happen to be a huge society person, mind you. So, I just stood there, took it as cooly as I could. Show her that I'm not afraid to be scold for something I've seriously done wrong. Feeling stupid of why on errupted earth did I show her that letter. I regret that. But at the same time, I never would have known that I've done anything wrong. So that's all good and done - solved. Had to make a call to Petrosains that evening, to clear everything out. The lady was so helpful and understanding. She was so kind. I think because she could hear the obvious embarassment in my voice. As a matter of fact, I got all the info I need from her. So now all I have to do is face my teacher advisor again *double gulps.gasp*

So that problem is settled. Then, my plan of moving to the back of the class is going to work out too. Cause' currently I'm sitting right in front. Not my choice, everywhere else is taken. I happen to enter the class later than everyone else because I was busy chit-chatting. peesh. Anyway, I could fall asleep because the people around me are just studious and really really quiet during lesson. So, I need to be in a noisier crowd to keep me awake, which is behind. So I'm hoping it'll all be good on Monday. Seriously.

So, anyway, nothing too interesting happen to me this week. Was too busy. Although had loads of laugh this week, no idea why. Probably it's because I've cut off coffee this whole week until today. Bought Java Chip 2 hours ago. Yum! But I couldn't finish it, jelak. Which reminds me, whipped cream is so effing fattening you know??? Seriously.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: