Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Sound of A Beat In The Well

Snow Patrol - Somewhere a Clock is Ticking

I've finally changed my blogskin. Been searching and searching and searching and searching and FINALLY found one. I'm really picky and kinda suck at editing. So, yeah.

Attended Davie's 16th birthday last night. Within minutes I spotted a bottle of Jack Daniels and went "JD weei!" I know, so jaccoon. But I'm rather addicted to it, so... enough said. I had a few glasses of JD with Coke, of course... How can I not? I think I might have shot down the last glass a lil too fast cause' I was worried about getting caught red-handed by my mom. Got a lil tipsy after that, it was a clear sign to stop!!! Things became worse when Davie started dragging us to dance. Thankfully the time came to go home where I can PLOP on the couch and watch football xD Clearly stated.... I'm TOO young to drink. Heck, rules are meant to be broken xD

I can't believe Chelsea lost to Liverpool last night. I thought they would at least make it to the final with AC Milan. Yes, I'm predicting that ManU will be defeated tonight.

Well, that's about it for today. Haven't been studying for the whole of yesterday so I better scurry off once again.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: