Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Reminisce

I miss all of you so badly right now.
Went through all the wall photos, Redang photos, graduation, etc...
It makes me sad.
I'm devastated actually, that you guys aren't here.
This year's Christmas is gonna be somewhat lonesome.
It'll not be complete, cause' everyone's missing.
All I want for Christmas this year is YOU, YOU AND YOU!
Even the boyfriend won't be around this year *wails!*
And it has just dawned upon me :(
*sobs*
I miss you guys so so so much.
Please come back!
Ah, another of this "episode" to go through :'(

To all of you out there, if you ever stumble upon this.
I MISS YOU GUYS, FROM THE DEEPEST BASE OF MY HEART!
Oh, please, Santa. Wrap them up in a red sack & send them down my chimney.
I'll have plenty of cookies & hot cocoa for you!

xoxo with love


No comments: