Nuffnang

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Brown Pages Therapy

Had a rough episode last night.
Missed everyone so dearly...
Totally teared when I was on the phone with the boyf.
He seriously triggered it :s
Was trying to hold the sorrow in, but HE had to dig it -.-
No doubt, I felt a lot better after.
And his soothing words really helped a lot.

"Whenever you feel sad, think about how each of them are working hard at achieving their future happiness, and in return, you'll feel happy for them as well. As long as you remember that you're always in their hearts, as they are in yours... Everyone will meet up again eventually, till then treasure those sweet memories."

Okay, it wasn't exactly like that WORD by WORD.
But the main content of what he said is definitely in there.
I would quote more, but I can't remember what else he said xD
Let's just say I was nagged at (very gently) for 30 mins for crying :x

I'm gonna have to avoid Facebook for the next few days.
Or at least only use my mobile version where it's really difficult to access to pictures.
They make me feel sappy & lonesome.
Everyone is either away, or busy with exams.
What horrible timing! Christmas is just around the corner :(
*SNAP OUT OF IT!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We shall leave that as that, and not dwell in it any longer.
Or another sappy episode will lurch.
So, I consoled myself by splurging on BOOKS today!
Went to Big Bookshop @ Atria, where they sell dead cheap books!
Here's a list of what I bought:
1. Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
2. Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown

Alright, I read them both already, but I really really wanna own them. I think those books are worth being kept in shelves & flipped occasionally for years to come.

And a whole load of CLASSICS!
3. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
4. The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
5. Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne
6. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
7. Tess of the D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy
8. Macbeth by William Shakespeare
9. Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen
10. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
11. The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde

These I'm gonna keep for many many many years. And pass on to my children. And my children's children. And my children's children's children... You get what I mean :p

And one that I've been looking all over for, that's NOT a movie poster,
12. Capricornia by Xavier Herbert

That's 3 strikes off my list :D
The total bill came up to RM115.
SUCH A STEAL ISN'T IT?
Where on earth can you buy books at that kinda price?
If you know of a place, LET ME KNOW ASAP!
So, last night's episode : temporarily CURED! :D
And hopefully tonight is gonna anesthetize me for a week (or more)

Let's get INTOXICATED!

No comments: