Nuffnang

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Places To Visit No. 001

So, remember I said I'll make blog posts on places I'm dying to visit? I'll start now :)

No. 001 (in no particular order)


Tahiti is the largest island in the Winward group of French Polynesia, located in the archipelago of Society Islands in the southern Pacific Ocean. (Wikipedia)

A beautiful place to have your wedding ceremony and a romantic honeymoon after. The view is superbly gorgeous! The best you can get; SUN SAND BEACH! The famous Bora Bora is right here :)



Moorea

Marquesas

Manihi

Mangareva

Huahine

Fakarava

Bora Bora

Austral

Tempted to pack your shades & sunblock and fly over there in a jiffy eh? Oh, I would kill to go there...!
Bear in mind, it's INSANELY expensive! I checked. To spend 6 days there, would cost you a minimum of USD2,500! That's at least RM10,000! Not inclusive of flight expenses!
What a fantasy island :) Can't help a girl from dreaming eh?

All photos and information from Tahiti Tourism

No comments: