Nuffnang

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Places To Visit No. 002

As I'm waiting for the boyfriend to come on Skype, I shall post another :)

No. 002 (in no particular order)

New York City!
The BIG Apple & the city that NEVER sleeps :D

BROADWAY!!! :D

American Museum of Natural History

Hustle & bustle of Time Square! JUMBOTRON! (I love that word :p)

Chrysler Building

Grand Central Station

MoMA; The Museum of Modern Art

Madame Tussauds (Wax Museum)

The Metropolitan Museum of Art

New York Public Library

Rockefeller Center

Central Park (on a lovely summer day)

The Yankees Stadium

Madison Square Garden

Central Park Zoo (main entrance where the famous clock is)

Last but DEFINITELY not the least, Empire State Building!

Looking at all these pictures make me wanna teleport over pronto!
I love love love the idea of New York City.
Where the adventure, the beauty and the excitement is!
I must visit NYC one fine day, it's a life's promise :)

For more info on New York City, visit NYCGO.COM

Note: Photos are obtained from Google Image search. None of which belongs to me. I wish I could link each one, but that would take me forever. I repeat, I do not own any of this copyrighted photos. If you would like me to remove any of the photos that belong to you, let me know. Thank you.

No comments: