Nuffnang

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Beededo

Four more days to PCD concert! So excited!!! Yesterday, i left school early to pick up the tickets. Was having really high hopes to bump into JJ&RUDY or any DJs. BUT, i did not. Didn't even see any. And do you know how blardy big is Astro's building. It's damn huge i tell ya'. I had to stop and ask 4 security guards to get to the right building. Then i saw two gals sitting at a table with no deco, nothing. That's it. Nothing interesting. Hah, was expecting too much xD!

Now, i dont know what to wear!! Have not decided or even thought of it until Tania asked me at tuition. I was like, "SHIT!" Now, i'm having a crisis. I dont have anything suitable to wear. I have stunning tops but don't think my dad would allow me out of the hse alive. Plus, i'm not sure if i am allowed to bring a camera in. And it might be dangerous. *sighs* I can't seem to concentrate on my studies because i'm busy thinking about Wednesday, a lot!

Oops, i admited... Better ZIP!

*~*~*~*scibbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: