Nuffnang

Friday, July 28, 2006

Sway with me!!

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

So, I went for PCD concert on Wednesday with Tania, Carmelia, Davina (with 3 other friends) and Ujean. There weren't as many people as I expected though. The concert was a BOMB!!! It was effing awesome!! Loved it. I got a RM100 ticket, but i stood at the RM70 site. I know, silly me. BUT, the RM100 site wasn’t worth it! It was stuffy, crammed and smelled like fermented alcohol. Plus, I'm short, so it's impossible for me to see clearly. Whereas at the RM70 site, there's a huge space for you to dance all you want. The only thing i missed was PCD posters. The host gave away some by throwing them into the crowd. Anyway, it started off with Reshmonu. He looks like a predator from ALIEN VS PREDATOR. His hair I mean xD. Anyway, although I don't fancy him that much, the music was awesome! I started moving and dancing the moment he sang Like this and Hey Wale Wale. Was a good starter. BUT it lasted too long, till I got frustrated.

Then PCD came out, Nicole started humming the intro of Buttons and the crowd went wild! Our booteh started shaking up and down, back and forth. None stop! We went totally wild! Started dancing and singing! We danced like crazy. Except for Tania, Melia and Jean. They weren't shaking that much, but they did enjoy! I danced like a blardy lunatic. And now my whole body is sore. I screamed so much that night. And i have four blisters on both of my feet. Results from walking on sand with heels. I know, silly, but i'm short! So, i need help to see clearly xD! Since that night, i noticed that i didnt mind dancing in public. I didn't even give a shit when i saw people staring when we danced, bumped our booteh together, and screamed like total lunatics. It was so great that we didnt even care about anyone else around us. Melia and i danced tango when they sang Sway. I NEED SOMEONE TO BRING ME OUT CLUBBING!

Nicole had a acapella solo. She sang Feeling Good. (It's a new dawn, It's a new day!!!) Her voice was awesome and uncomparable. It was beautiful. The way she drag her voice and pulled it all the way up so smoothly. Ahh... i almost melted! It all came to an end after 45 minutes. Was so dissapointed that it ended so fast! Then i gathered Tania, Carmelia etc to shout "WE WANT MORE" for an encore. Ended up, they shouted 3 times only. Then i shouted alone like an idiot. Was kinda embarassed, but what the heck. I had a great time!

Today i found out why the crowd did not shout for an encore. Newspaper reporter said that she was dissapointed that the concert wasnt all that great. They way PCD presented it. In my opinion, the audience were the problem. They were not die-hard fans, u see. They only know the popular hits like Don't Cha, Buttons, Beep and Sway. While the rest of the songs, they're just clueless. So, yeah, i guess that's why.

Songs they sang :
1. Buttons
2. Wait a Minute
3. Beep
4. Fever (an "old school" performance, with the chair and sexy shiny corsets)
5. They did a "Break it down" (was so hott!)
6. I Don't Need a Man
7. Hot Stuff
8. Feeling Good
9. Sway
10. Don't Cha (people went totally wild, but it was a closing song)

ARGHH!!! I'm still crazy over PussyCatDolls!!! They were steaming hott!! I wont ever ever forget that once in a life time experience.

*~*~*~*scibbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: