Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

a lil' less and more

Hello peeps.

Well, yesterday i got a call from Hitz.fm, it was a lady. Asking me to collect the tickets and the album i won. Yet there's always a condition. I have to pick it up on Friday from 10a.m to 12p.m. I will be schooling plus i have mathematics monthly test on that day. What a fuss! There's always a downside to every prize. Sheesh... It's better for me to go in case they wouldnt want to pass it to anyone else. And i would get a chance to see how's the environment there like. Might bump into JJ&Rudy xD!!
On the way home from school, in my boring van, i heard a gotcha call about a girl missing her scholarship sponsored classes. Then, i was wondering, i might have been "Gotcha"-ed yesterday. Probably the caller would expect me to go hysterical when she asked me to collect the tickets on a school morning. Then again... NAHHH. They would have picked something more serious like "you're 15, not legal, or too rowdy for you, or they have mistakenly given the tickets to someone else," then, i'll go hysterical!! Hah, things i think of when i'm excited... Silly me~

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: