Nuffnang

Friday, July 14, 2006

Pretty Candles in a Row 14.07.06


You see these hott gurls?? Hott moves and song. Great voice. Steaming entertainment. They're coming on the 26th of July 2006 to Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach.

And guess what??? I WON 2 TICKETS TO WATCH THEM FOR FREE! PLUS THEIR LATEST ALBUM FROM HITZ.FM. *screams*

I won it yesterday 13.07.06 the day i shall always remember. I was the lucky 26th person.

So, here's how it went :

I heard about the "Cue to SMS" on the radio. Registered and started sms-ing after i heard the cue. I spent around 5 bucks. I didnt have high hopes of winning, but what the heck. I was thinking "tomorrow's my birthday, might as well try my luck" So i did. And when i was about to pee *ahems* My phone rang. So, i picked it up. It was J-Lo (Jason Lo, Hitz.fm's DJ) The convo was like this:

J-Lo : STEPHANIEEEE
Me : Yes....?
J-Lo : I'm from Hitz.fm and you have won two tickets to watch The Pussycat Dolls live at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach worth 100 bucks each on the 26th of July.
Me : Oh my gosh *screams, whoos, shouts* Are you serious????
J-Lo : Yes, dead serious.
Me : Oh my gosh, oh my gosh..... Thank you so much!! *screams*
J-Lo : Here's the thing, are you a Hotlink Subscriber?
Me : Yes, i am!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!
J-Lo : In that case, you have also won The Pussycat Dolls' latest album
ME : WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Thank you so much *goes hysterical*

Then i couldnt remember the rest. I was shaking the hell outa myself. So excited and so overwhelmed!!! I couldnt believe it. I was acting like a total lunatic because this is the first time i won something through the Radio. And i had a short chat with J-Lo!!! WHoo! Plus, i heard my own conversation on the radio. *screams* That was the best day for the year!!! Pussycat Dolls, here i come!!!!
But now i'm in a dillema of who to bring to the concert. I want to bring so many, but only have one ticket to offer. And i dont think i can enter the 2nd time. *sighs* Heart-sick and feeling bad of who to bring arggh!!!

Well, as for today, i went to Secret Recipe with Tania, Wei Yeen, Ujean and Davina. It was super fun. We walked there, and it was so hott. Ujean's mom drove her there coz' she's a typical puteri lilin (wax princess xD) who cant stand walking under the sun, plus she's so fair!!! Anyway, we were crapping all the way throughout our lunch. Munching lagsana, grilled chicken, fish and chips, choc cake and 4 brownies. Was so stuffed till Ujean's mom had to give us a trip back to school which is less than a KM away. Then Tania, Yeen, Dav and I feasted on the brownies. EVIL American Choc brownie was so freaking hard, it was un-penetrable. In the end, 1/4 of it was left and no one could finish it. Off to the bin it went. We were camwhoring a lil'. I had a silly picture staring at the poor little brownie looking all emo. It was an ugly picture. But Dav and Yeen simply refused to delete it!!! Then i was teased... *sniffs* Overall, i had a great great time. Hope all of you did too =)

Thank you so much for your time spent today. Love you all loads!! Muaxx!!!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: