Nuffnang

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Indeed Life is Weird

It's been some time since i've last updated. Always lose the mood to blog. Most of the time i'm just feeling really lazy, cause' when i start i'll never stop. It's kinda like an essay-writting habbit. Did too much of it. Anyway, i'm gonna blog about my teachers...

Almost all my teachers have really bad verbal habbit... My science teacher often says "get the picture?" and after explaining an extra information, long and wide, she would say "that's not what you need to know" So what the heck was that for? She talks like a lecturer, and expects so much from us till it practically drives us up the freaking wall!

As for my BM teacher, she always say "nampak tak" which also means "get the picture". And may i say she sucks the energy out of us. It's like she sucks out all of our energy into a glowing yellow ball and gulps it right down! Oh, and my classmates say that she has a face problem. Oh, she's also my principle. We have to face her pratically everyday.

Now, my new history teacher. There's a "ya" in every sentence she says. This one i paid attention, what? it's history... if i dont, i'll fall asleep and fail! so anyway, i actually counted, she says 36 ya's in 40 mins. That's like a "ya" in a minute, and i lost a few counts. soon, all i hear is ya...ya...ya...ya...ya...ya...ya...ya...

So, at the end of the day, i go home with points like ya-ya-ya, get the picture, nampak tak... ringging in my head...

signing off with usher's yeah intro : ya-ya-ya, ya-ya-yaaaaa....

*~*~*~*scibbles and srams*~*~*~*

No comments: