Nuffnang

Sunday, December 24, 2006

I Want A Glowing Red Nose

...Omgz Omgz Omgz... Can you believe it? It's Chrismas Eve! Which means it's less than 12hours till Christmas, and less than 36 hours till Boxing Day! I hearing Jingles and HoHoHo's already. I'm currently at home, doing nothing besides watching TV and franctically waiting till it's 12 o' clock, which is 10 hours awaaay! As each hour passes by, I'm feeling soooo sleepy. Even though I woke up at 12pm today, mind you, I seldom wake up that late. Was watching football, AGAIN, last night. I don't friggin know why, but I've been watching too much football these days. Until every morning I would rush for the newspaper just to glance at the sport section. I'm telling ya, watching football is Bad Bad Bad for health. Here's why :

1. Late nights = Eye bags and OverFlooding coffee consumption (which I'm having a cup right now)
2. CouchPotatoNess = Flatter ass and over weightness (thankfully I don't fancy chips that much)
3. Bright Tv in the dark = My power has gone up which I haven't got new glasses for and school's re-opening really soon!
4. Stress & Suspense = I don't think my heart can take it any longer! Seriously, everytime the opponent approaches the goal, my heart just stops and I find myself holding my breath. I might die of a stroke before I turn 60. AND, the stress causes my stomach to secrete more acid. Which leads to...
5. Night hunger = Empty stomach urges me to have supper which I've been avoiding for the past two months (Go Me!) and the high acidity in PH level in my Stomach doesn't help either. I might have stomach ulcer and can never consume spicy food in peace ever again, which WILL be a HUGE nightmare for I can't survive without Hott&Spicy-ness once in a while.
6. Overfilled tank - You know what they say, when you gotta go ~ YOU GOTTA GO! But that doesn't apply when every minute someone tries to score and break seems like an hour away when there's only 10 minutes to go. So it's like being glued onto the couch while you hear the toilet calling your name...
7. The last and most deadly ~ Mental illness = I usually watch football alone at night because my mom thinks watching football is like waiting for Santa to fill my sock, a complete waste of time, and the matches I watch doesn't suit my Dad because we happen to support the opposites. Plus, my bro is so annoying after the clock strikes 12. So, I'm alone on the couch, in the dark, volume down, hearing crickets, no food, no water and bathroom for 45 minutes, only a 10 minutes break... I LITERALLY TALKED TO MYSELF. I kept on telling myself to take deep breaths when the score was 2-2 at the 92nd minute last night. So, yes, I was practically going mad.

Alright, rewind and FREEZE! I AM WATCHING TOO MUCH FOOTBALL! I really need to stop. The thing is, Chelsea's only two points behind ManUnited, and the pressure of people dissing Chelsea just makes me really anxious. Plus, I can't help feeling proud of Chelsea's fighting spirit. They never ever give up until the very last minute. Take last night's match for instance. I know it may be Chelsea playing weak yesterday because Wigan seemed so good, but at least Chelsea did not fret. Oh gawd... I HAVE to stop talking about football. It's supposed to be a Guy thing. I'm starting to feel the creeps x.x

So, I can't wait for Christmas (changing the subject)!! I wondering what kinda presents I'm gonna receive this year! Plus, I miss going to church during Christmas. I used to exchange presents with fellow church-mates and carolling. Now, I don't have a church to go to. Can't find a suitable one, but I think that's such a silly excuse! Haven't been attending church for 2 years now. And I fear that if I don't continue to attend, I may fall out. That's my greatest fear. I'm really hoping that we'll find a suitable church soon, because everytime Christmas or Easter or even Sundays come up, the first feeling I get is guilt guilt guilt. Oh, God. Please forgive this sinner. I shall be running back home soon enough, I promise!!!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: