Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jingle Bells and Colourful Wrappers are finally here!

I'm baaaacckk! No, I did not die and resurrect from the dead, so don't ask me how Princess Diana and Elvis are getting along . No, I did not travel the world in 2 weeks. And NO, I did not GET to visit Europe =((. I just overused limited shitt-ass streamyx and had to tie myself up from the net for a while before the bill hangs from the ceiling and reaches the floor. It feels like swimming 20,000 feet from under the sea up for air!!! The worst part is, streamyx is effing slow!!! It took about 5 minutes for blogger to start. Now that I'm back, blogspot simply hates me ='(( So, I'm still thinkin how I survived those 2 weeks... I haven't been going out with friends since November. Everytime something comes up I keep turning them down (NOT ON PURPOSE, CROSS MY HEART), my silly excuse will be No Transport (because my parents are busy working, poor me!) or I have to settle my list before 2007, which is a huge current problem! I've been stuck at home during weekdays, only went out during the weekends with my parents. Hmm... seriously! HOW DID I SURVIVE THAT???

Anyway, can you believe it? Holidays are going to end in 2 weeks time and I've still got a long list of things to do!!! The only good part is Christmas is coming!!! The tree is up with blue and silver decorations this year. Didn't manage to find turtle doves, which I was frantically looking for!! Already went for pressie shopping the day before and wrapped everything today. So excited! Once again, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. I can hear the Jingle Bells ringing in my head. So, I've got the tree, the presents and the spirit (most importantly). So now, all I need is a bag full of decorations, a Mrs. Santa suit, a turkey... No wait, that's Thanksgiving, boxes of wine, Christmas Carols, greeting cards (Oh snap! I forgot to buy those) and a new Christmas sock in case Santa decides to visit Naughty Stephay this year =D Argh, I'm not ready for Christmas yet! Still got quite a number of things to get ready. I thought of celebrating somewhere different this year but NO, I have to celebrate at my Aunt's house (full of pesky kids and NO WINE) for probably the 9th or 10th year in a row. I wanna celebrate somewhere with non-stop drinking xD and people dressed in Christmas outfits. Won't that be more exciting??? Gah, I'll probably need to wait till I'm 18 then I'll fleeeeee! I really hope Christmas won't be depressing this year, my spirit is so UP, I'll be really devastated if it doesnt turn out well!!! Anyway, I gotta go off now, have to bathe and have a few things done before going out for dinner with Bitchy SueVern who decided to leave us and go for private schoool =( Ciaozzz!!

Highlights of the week : Chelsea's hott match against Everton and ManchesterUnited's loss to Westham. HAH, suck your own words, Ronaldo, Chelsea's only two points behind cha. Here We Come!!!!

No comments: