Nuffnang

Friday, December 22, 2006

We're Like Cars On The Cable

*Yawns loudly* I'm so friggin' sleepy. Slept at four and woke up at eight. Feeling tortured, coffee doesn't work the same way anymore! Anyway, woke up early to help my Grandma with her "Guotong" task. I helped her make 'tong yueen'. Erm, it's like a chinese delicacy. They use dough, shape it into tiny balls and boil em in sweet ginger water. Something like that... xD Now my arms and wrists are sore. I made about total a hundred BALLS in white, red and green. It was really pretty. But I have to say, the colours make em look scary and unsafe to eat but they're perfectly safe. Chinese delicacies are so so weird! I don't even know what are these 'tong yueens' for. I just help make and eat em. I used to love em. But now I guess I've grown out of it and find it rather hard to swallow. It's not very tasty actually. Because I hate hate hate GINGER! I'm willing to eat garlic, onions, or any related but GINGER is a sure NO NO to me! My hands are so smooth and soft now. Thanks to the flour!

Anyway, I'm currently online waiting for time to pass. I've spent the whole afternoon downloading songs by artists whom I've never heard of while doing some chores in between. I'm waiting "patiently" for Grey's Anatomy to finish downloading. Says here, it takes another three hours at the speed of 21kb/sec. Oh gawd!!! So, it's true what they say : It Takes Time For Pleasure. Darn, I love love love Grey's Anatomy. It seriously takes my mind off everything! Well, sort of. It's basically a show about surgeons. And the naration revolves around a "dark and twisty" and "scary and damage" intern, Meredith Grey. I've gotta say, her fellow interns are so fun to watch! This show has bits of drama, comedy and suspense. All in one, and it doesn't look as ridiculous as Scrubs. PLUS, there's a lot of SEX! Well, of course they're clean and I mean CLEAN. Which makes it funny and entertaining. There's also really great sacarsm by Dr. Christina Yang! I really enjoy the jokes and sillyness they crack up. Then there's the life-reflecting feature. Every surgeon has a story. No matter how dark or bright it is, they have a story. Every patient has a story. No matter how painful or blissful it is, they have a story. At the end of the day, everyone in the hospital are only human and no better or worse than any other fools who ever breathe. I cried a lot watching this show. Cried even more than watching Oprah xD So, you see how touching it can be? Anyway, I really recommend this show to anyone. But it's only suitable if you are matured and open-minded. If not, you'll probably be clueless about what the heck they're all talking about. For instance, I never knew what Poison Oak is, until now *grins*

Anyway, you get the point. Gahh, I have to walk over to the nanny's house to pick up my little annoying brother now. The worst part is, I have to babbysit him for at least two hours. Been doing this for the past two months, I think the shade of my hair is lighter than usual. Gawd, I'll have PURE WHITE hair sooner than I expected!!!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: