Nuffnang

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Horses Prance Through A Silver Storm

James Morrison - Wonderful World

Gholly molly! I've not been updating for ages. Been so busy and hardly have the time to even sleep well. Went totally insane yesterday. Knowing today's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY *cheers* I dumped a whole pile of homework aside and sprawled on the bed at 8.30 pm. Got a couple of mosquito bites and reluctantly drag myself to the living room and slept on the couch, where my noisy brothers are terrifying enough to keep the mosquitoes awaaaay. Got about more or less 8 - 9 little red bumps on my legs. Been busy scratching em since this morning. Let's just say that I've been pretty cranky since last night. BUT... Coming online has lightened my day. Feeling pretty hyped right now.

Alright... So, tonnes of things happened for the past two weeks. Took a lot of pictures and stuff but i'm seriously feeling really really LAZY to upload them. I don't have the time. I've still got a whole pile of hmewrk and really need to catch up on Grey's Anatomy. Planning to watch Ugly Betty too cause I heard they got lots of nomination and stuffs. By the way, I've watched Saw III. It's freaking gruesome I tell ya, seriously! JigSaw is a bloody genius! I have to say that this is the most gore among the other sequels. Yes, I may be extremely busy but I've still got time to think about watching movies and tv series. I can die without em, seriously! It's an addiction, don't ask.

Anyway, I've still have not found a English Lit tuition yet and my bloody 'confused-old-man' form teacher wants the form right after chinese new year. It ain't easy looking for a Eng Lit tutor. No wait, I found two actually. But they both need more students or not they wont open a class. Majority are into Accounts, Ekons, and Bible Studies. I'm the only one in my class who's planning to take Eng Lit. Am I being unique or just plain dumb for wanting to take Eng Lit??!! Aside from the fact that the paper is sent to Cambridge, freaking hard to ace and probably a useless subject to take... It's actually pretty interesting! Okaaay... Yeah, maybe I'm just plain silly to take it just for interest!



That was my lunch from school's canteen yesterday. It doesn't taste as miserable as it looks, though. FYI, it's 'Nasi Pataya', fried rice wrapped up in egg. Poor Melia, she doesn't know what the hell it was.


*Yawns* I'm still freaking tired even after 73286442529097 hours of sleep. Still deciding whether to go to SunwayPyramid later. The pile of hmewrk is wailing my name and forcing me to stay home *sniffes* Gotta go now. Can you believe it? I've gotta study later. It's only the begining of Feb and I have Add Maths test tomorrow. *double sniffes*

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*



No comments: