Nuffnang

Friday, February 23, 2007

Dark Tar With Linnen Stripes

Rascal Flatts - Broken Road

I am back from Penang! Practically gasping for air! Haven't been online for a week. Seems like EVERYONE managed to blog while I'm more than 300 miles away from everything. Anyway, I just got back today. Had a really lethargic journey. Slept three times through. Now my ass feels numb. The traffic was surprisingly bare. Well, this year's CNY is filled with PLENTY of surprises!! Especially the weather! It RAINED on the first day of CNY, can you believe it? In my entire life, I don't remember it ever raining, in PENANG, on any days of CNY. My mom actually thinks that the world is coming nearer to apocalypse. No, I'm not serious. Anyway, I'm really tired right now. Suddenly lost all mood to blog. Even my English is going haywire in affects of speaking Hok Kien for a week. So, I shall continue tomorrow when the sky is blue-er and the grass is green-er and when my stomach is making much less of a FUSS!!! Nightey nights...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: