Nuffnang

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Pupil In Denial

Vanessa Carlton - Thousand Miles

I, Stephanie, hereby declare that I hate hate hate being ill!!! I don't usually whine about falling sick. But at times like this, 3 days away from CNY? I'm pissed. I'm having sore throat and am already losing my darn voice! The problem I fear most. That's because I lost my voice completely, last year's CNY. Actually it was fine until I stubbornly gulp down a whole glass of Vodka Lime which took my voice away for the next 2 weeks. I fear it's coming again. Usually I DO NOT take meds when I'm not feeling well. But I have been taking the traditional Pei Pa Koh for the past 4 nights. But that was not the worst part...





THIS is the worst part - Ho Yan Hor. Never heard of it? Neither have I until yesterday. Dad literally forced me to drink it. You think it doesn't look bad? Think again.

No no and NO it's not coffee although it looks like it. It's a horrible herbal drink. It took me 30 minutes to finish that up. Seriously!!!

I know, I know... You're currently thinking. What the f*ck is that shit?? Yes I realise that it looks like a loo bowl with pee, a chunk of shit and a GIANT spoon in it. But no, it's just that friggin drink with ASAM. And YES, it does taste as bad as it looks!!! Which is why I'm declaring a hate club against Sore Throat!!



Anyway..... It was Valentine's Day yesterday! I saw a guy outside of my school holding a bouquet of flowers, first thing in the morning, front gate - So Sweet. Saw loads of people smoooching publicly *PDA ALERT*. Oh, I also heard JJ&Rudy. JJ was rambling about Happy SAD day (Single Awareness Day). He was being so emo. Said something like it's the worst day for singles because everywhere they go they'll see "I heart you, You heart me" <3 here and <3 there. xD He made it seem so miserable to be single. But you know what? It ain't so bad to be single, seriously! You can check out both guys and gals whenever and wherever you want =D.





I got this pweetty Daisy from Dav. I hope it lives, cause I'll be away for a week. Love you loads!!!

I got this funny but adorable looking Flamingo from Jean. Sarah thinks there's an inside meaning in giving me a long legged Flamingo key chain. I hope not xD Thanks Jean!

Got kisses chocs from Melia and Wyeen, love you gals to the max!! Muaxx. Plus, that day was filled with DISHONEST but flattering wishes from the guys.

Well, that day has come and gone. I'll be leaving for a 4 hours ride to Penang tomorrow. Not to mention my "fasting" from the net. Patheticly, my grandfather does not have a computer. He's more of that "EVERYTHING HANDS ON" person, funny man... Anyway, here comes CNY with loads of AngPau and Gambling and food food food. AND Vodka Lime here I come!!!

GONG XI FA CHAI everyone!!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: